Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Come See the Avon Lady at Applebees

If you are a local from Virginia Beach, or even just visiting the area, come see me, the Avon Lady at Applebee's at 808 Lynnhaven Pkwy, Virginia Beach, VA 23452. I will be there from 6pm-9pm. 

 
Come check out all the goodies I have that will be great Christmas Gifts for men, women and children.  I will have, Jewelry, Perfume, Cologne, Make-up, Body Wash, Body Lotion, Baskets, Kids Bath sets and more! 
 
Get $5.00 off your Avon purchase when you come in tomorrow night, December 18th, just mention this post!

 You will be able to find me set up in the bar area, so don't be shy...stop by! When you come to see me, you can play a game and pick an ornament from my lighted tree and win a prize...for free! Come dine, shop and have fun! Hope to see you there!




Purchase $50 worth of Applebee's Gift Cards and get a $10 Bonus Card! What would you buy with your bonus card?
http://www.couponcabin.com/coupons/applebees/
 
 Discount – HAPPY HOURS – 3:00-7:00pm every day!
(1/2 off appetizers and drinks)
1/2 appetizers example – Mozzarella Sticks, Crunchy Onion Rings and more!

 
 
 
 














No comments:

Post a Comment